In the present guide we let you think about MSME (Udyog Aadhar) modification or Update. Client continually looking for data on rectification in MSME. After the MSME registration some time you enter the wrong information during the enrollment process, then later you need to change the equivalent, so its conceivable just through the redress or update in MSME. MSME is an instrument by which an organization gets a 12 digit novel ID in type of an authentication. Any smaller scale, little or medium endeavor to begin and have help for business needs to get itself enlisted under MSME. The applicants can now modify or Update their information in MSME.
Steps For modification or update in MSME:
- Visit to the official website of the Udyog Aadhar.
- You will find a tab ‘Update Udyog Aadhar’, click on that tab and you will redirected to another page.
- After redirecting to another page you need to enter the UAM (Udyog Aadhar Memorandum) or Udyog Aadhar Number and then enter the verification code which is shown in the image and click on “validate and Generate OTP”, you received the OTP on your phone or email, then enter the OTP and submit the details.
- After submitting the OTP you will be redirected to the another page where you will be able to update or edit your information.
- Details like adding the name of the company, address, etc. can be updated. Once you update the information, you have to review and click on the submit button.
- Once you submit the form you received the acknowledgement number and with the help of this you can the status of your application
- Go to the Udyog Aadhar center and take the form for updating Udyog Aadhar (MSME) details.
- Fill the form with correct information and submit it along with the correction proof, for example if you are willing to change the address then you have to submit the proper document proof along with the form.
- On submit the form you received the acknowledgement number, with the help of this you track the status of the application.
- The new or updated Udyog Aadhar (MSME) certificate will be sent to you by post on your registered address.
How to take printout of the Udyog Aadhar (MSME) certificate:
After correcting the Udyog Aadhar (MSME) Certificate, you need to take a print out of the certificate for that you to follow these steps:
- Go to the Udyog Aadhar Website.
- click on the Print menu tab.
- choose ‘Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (application)’, you are redirected to the new page.
- On that page you have to enter the UAM and the mobile number as per aadhar.
- Then, you have to click on submit to take the print out.